Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Elisabeth's Funny


Due to Davy's football practice, I didn't get home until about 8:40 tonight, so it was after nine by the time Elisabeth read to me. We were sitting on my bed and I noticed how dirty her face and hands were, so I got a wash cloth and wiped her up. Then I noticed her legs and feet. They were dirty, too. This girl really needed a bath, but I was too tired and it was too late, so I just wiped them off with the cloth, too. As I was finishing, Elisabeth looked up from her book and said, "Aw, man! I thought I was tan!" Totally cracked me up.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute!!

Jonie said...

that is too funny, my kids look the same way in the summer.

Laura said...

We call it "natural bronzing powder". It's organic you know!

Aubri n Scott said...

I would love to invite you to read my blog, I went private. I am sorry. I need to get over to say hello to you! Anyway, my email is snabale@msn.com if you want to be invited!

Amy Jones said...

It is rather sad when our tans wipe off, isn't it. :) That totally made me chuckle.