Thursday, September 24, 2009

We love our Brother


Last night, Darci and Elisabeth were helping clear the table after dinner and they decided to make up a plate for Davy to eat when he got home from football practice. They put the food on a plate, covered it with a pot lid and left some notes on post-its.
"Dear Davy in joy" "it's yum withe salt and suer creme" "You can put salt and pepr on it" "this is for you :-) Love B.D.E." "thre is food undr the pan if you want" "did you have fun yes/no" "Plese ansr the stiky nost"
Notwithstanding the realization our spelling needs a little work around here, I thought it was terribly cute!! Thanks for thinking of your brother, girls.

7 comments:

Grandma said...

I have seen how kind and loving Davy treats his sisters. It is no surprise they would treat him with love and kindness also.

Jonie said...

love this post and when our kids show kindness to each other. Makes us as parents feel like we are doing something right. Good Job!

Heather said...

How sweet...those kinds of 'crystals in the air' make parenthood all worth it.

Unknown said...

That is adorable! I am such a fan of the phonetic speller! So cute! What sweet kids you have Janette! I'm so glad you moved in across the street!

Joy said...

What cute kids.

Laura said...

Could you give me some parenting tips?

Rod and Jess said...

I'm with Laura - do you hire out for parenting skills? My kids would surely have tried to poison each other over being that kind! So glad I found your blog!